For episode two, I welcomed good friend of the show, Easy Pretzel, to The Operation Shutdown Podcast. You can follow him on Twitter @EasyPretzel.
- The surge in NE Style IPAs
- Tree House Brewing Company’s Julius and King JJJuliusss
- Bissell Brothers Brewing Co.’s Reciprocal IPA
- Troeg’s Brewing Company’s Wild Elf
- Goose Island’s infected Bourbon County problem
- Al’s of Hampden/Pizza Boy Brewing Co.
- Should brewers stop selling samples/giving away beer?
- The need for knowledgeable bartenders
- Making beer runs to Vermont (Smokey and the Bandit style)
- The weird things you have to do to get rare beers (Trades, Raffles, Auctions)
- PLCB (Sorry)
- Stouts & Stilettos and Mayflies and Big Flies (Come on guys…Did you get the bill?)
- Thomas Edward Patrick Brady, Jr. and Deflate-Gate (Easy Pretzel gives a great rant.)
You can listen by clicking above or find it on iTunes. If you use iTunes please consider subscribing. If you enjoyed this podcast please consider leaving a review or sharing it with a friend.